Effective date: January 29, 2019
noobfeeds (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://noobfeeds.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect Email ID only if you subscribe to our website, we will send you our Blogs, News only on email .
Types of Data Collected
While subscribing, we may ask you to provide your Email ID
- Cookies and Usage Data
noobfeeds uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide you latest news and articles
- To notify you about changes on our blog
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our blog when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of noobfeeds
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://noobfeeds.com/contact-us/