If you want to change your surname on PAN card after marriage, then you can make your work easy by following our mentioned steps easily.
PAN card is one of the most important financial documents in the country nowadays. Without PAN card, all our financial work will stop. From opening a bank account to filing Income Tax Return (ITR), from buying property to investing, PAN card is required everywhere. Without PAN card, you cannot do the work related to your important banker. In such a situation, all the information in the PAN card should be entered correctly.
If the information in the PAN card is entered incorrectly, then you may have to face a lot of trouble. Many girls change their surname after marriage. In such a situation, they also have to make changes in all their documents. If you want to change your surname in PAN card after marriage, then you can make your work easy by following our mentioned steps easily. So let us tell you about the easy process to change surname in PAN card-
After marriage, change your address and surname in PAN like this-
- To change the address and surname in PAN card after marriage, you can click on the link https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html.
- On clicking here, a form will have to be filled in front of you.
- In the form given here, you will have to fill all the information requested.
- After filling the form, it has to be submitted online.
- Then you have to select the cell which is made in front of your name and mention your PAN in it.
- The information given above will have to be verified.
- Then all the information will have to be validated further.
- At last you have to submit it.
To change the surname, this fee will have to be paid-
After completing the above process, you will also have to pay its fee. For this, you can deposit the fee for change of surname in PAN by any option like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc. The resident of India will have to deposit Rs 110. At the same time, the person living outside India will have to pay a fee of Rs 1020. After this, you fill the application to change the surname and send it to NSDL through post. After this the name and address will be changed in your PAN card.
Kelvin Hass: Technology Editor:
Kevin Hass is from Austria, Our team called him true tech editor, he loves to review gadgets and with his ideas, he reveals new experiments in the technology and expresses in his articles our tech lover users love to read his articles and in a month he reviews more than 20 gadgets also.