Initially, the frontline workers will be given Covid vaccine. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to start the world’s largest Kovid vaccination from 16 January.
New Delhi: India is going to take a step forward in the fight against Corona virus (Covid-19). Initially, the frontline workers will be given Kovid vaccine. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to start the world’s largest Kovid vaccination from 16 January.
In such a situation, it is very important to know things through them. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the world’s largest corona virus vaccination campaign on Saturday 16 January, in which three lakh health workers of India are to be vaccinated on the first day. In the meantime, know how this campaign will proceed in the national level and the capital Delhi ….
How will the campaign run in the country?
- Beneficiaries will get a message on Friday with the allotted site and time.
- On the first day, the average number of people vaccinated everywhere in the country will be 100. Later the vaccination will be gradually increased.
- Initially 16.5 million (1.65 crore) doses have been sent across the country.
- 3006 vaccination sites have been established at the national level for the launch on Saturday, which will begin with the address of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
How will vaccination campaign in Delhi?
- Around 8100 frontline medical workers will be vaccinated. This campaign will run in 175 centers.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will see the vaccination campaign at Lok Nayak Hospital.
- Delhi has received 2,74,500 doses of Kovishield and 20,000 doses of Kovaxin.
- Each health worker out of 2,74,500 vaccines will take two doses. Apart from this, 10% of the 274,500 vaccine will be kept separate.
- 2,40,000 health workers have registered for vaccination so far. Those who are vaccinated in the first week will be eligible for the second dose.
Of the 81 vaccination centers in Delhi, 75 are for coviciled vaccines, while six will be for covicin.
There are 11 out of 81 vaccination centers in North-West Delhi and West Delhi. It is the highest among all the districts of Delhi. There will be nine centers each in Central, South-West and South Delhi districts. There will be eight centers in South-East Delhi. There will be seven centers in New Delhi, six in Shahdara, five in East Delhi, four in North Delhi and two in North-East Delhi.
- The vaccine arrived at the district storage units on Thursday from Rajiv Gandhi Superspeciality Hospital in Tahirpur. All vaccines are being transported from the district storage units on Friday to the designated cold chain points.
Nidhi Malviya is fun loving girl. She writes at NoobFeeds about various topics related to Finance, Technology, Business etc.