Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) allows only one UAN. If you have more than one UAN number, then deactivate all the others except the most recent UAN.
Go to www.epfindia.gov.in/
Go to ‘One Member One EPF Account’
You should to login to ‘One Member One EPF Account’ with your existing UAN id and password.
Now go to ‘Request for Transfer of Account’ under ‘Online Services’.
Apply here to transfer funds from your old PF account to the new UAN linked PF account.
When you do this, the EPFO system gets to know that someone is transferring funds from one UAN to another.
After this EPFO verifies your details and finds out multiple UAN cases.
On completion of the verification, EPFO deactivates all your old UANs. Links your PF accounts linked to them with the new/existing UAN.
Member Employee is informed by SMS
- The PF account holder is informed about this by sending an SMS. SMS comes to the account holder’s number which is registered with EPFO.
- After this the PF account holder asking for whether to keep the new UAN id is active or not.
- After this the funds of all your old PF accounts will be transferred to the new UAN linked PF account.
- In cases where the employee has to receive the outstanding PF from the previous company, the system automatically adds the new UAN number to the ECR. So in such cases, the outstanding amount gets transferred to the new PF account linked with the new UAN.
How to transfer EPF online
- Go to https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ and log in here by entering UAN, password and captcha.
- In the ‘Online Services’ section, click on ‘One Member- One EPF Account’.
- A new page will open on which you can check your personal details.
- To check PF details, click on ‘Get Details’
- Now click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Enter the OTP you will get on the registered mobile number in the given space and click on submit.
- Now you have to fill Form 13. In this, PF details of old and existing employers are sought.
- After filling Form 13, a tracking ID will be generated.
- You can further track the progress of PF transfer from Tracking ID.
- Take a printout of the form, sign it and send it to your employer within 10 days.
- Both your employers will verify the details entered and will approve it if the information is correct.
- After this PF will be transferred.
Kelvin Hass: Technology Editor:
Kevin Hass is from Austria, Our team called him true tech editor, he loves to review gadgets and with his ideas, he reveals new experiments in the technology and expresses in his articles our tech lover users love to read his articles and in a month he reviews more than 20 gadgets also.