SBI keeps upgrading its features to benefit the customers. It is the top recognized bank in India that manages transaction services online and offline. Many people who are interested in trading activities for this one have to access a Demat account, trading account. Now, SBI is giving the opportunities to use your SBI account in 3 forms.
It can serve all three purposes through one SBI account. You can treat your one SBI account as a savings account, Demat & trading account. Everything is manageable online. It features a proper paperless process.
If you are a stock market/ share market trader and need to open a trading account or Demat account you can access this SBI 3-in-1 e-margin account facility and have a seamless comfortable experience.
Explore the features of this 3-in 1 account to manage the functionality of 3 accounts with one account. Things will be more simple and easy to manage. You don’t have to follow the process of 3 accounts. It is manageable by 1 account that will act as your saving account, trading account, Demat account.
To access this account documents are needed to submit checklist here:
(For Saving Account)
- PAN Card or Form 60
- Office Valid Document(passport, Adhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID card, MNREGA Card, etc.)
- Document letter National Population Register that contains your details.
(For DEMAT Account & Trading Account)
- Submit Bank Statement or canceled cheque
- Photograph (Passport Sized)
- PAN Card, Adhar Card (Copy or photostat)
Demat Account possesses the following functionalities:
- Physical share certifications conversion to digital or electronic balance
- Access digital receipt of balance consequent market/ real offline trading market
Go to the official website of SBI and verify all information to save yourself from any inconvenience.