Cryptocurrency investment is a hot topic that draws everyone’s attention. Last Month PM Modi addressed the people and showed their concern towards the young generation’s future and interest. There is a big fan base of cryptocurrency in India that is earning well. Along with the pros cryptocurrency has its cons also.
On Friday, PM Modi again delivered a speech and addressed the democracies to give support to construct a significant rule for the strength of democracy. The rules will be generated for every digital entity including cryptocurrency, Social media, and evolving technologies.
India has improved a lot in all spheres that have to strengthen democracy in health, education, and human life well-being. India has improved a lot in a remarkable manner in the social-economic sector.
A virtual Summit was organized on a grand level digitally in which 110 countries have participated. US president Joe Biden and PM Modi have delivered their speech for Democracy.
Joe Biden has taken the initiative to organize this virtual summit for the democratic development of every country in the world and invited everyone to give their support and work together. We look on the dark side of rights democracy and improve it for the progress and freedom of humans.
The summit was organized for two days Thursday and Friday as an alarm for global democracy. This summit included the trending topics related to corruption, digital currencies, digital social media platforms, human rights, etc. How democracy will deal with it and improve.
People have commented that India’s democracy has crackdown that the position comes down to two positions from 2014 to 2019. According to the democratic index, India was positioned on 51st in the year 2019 that falls to 53rd in the year 2020.
- PM Modi state that India has a story with a global message- “Democracy can deliver, it delivered and will continue to deliver”
- The diverse part of the world has improved a lot and come forward by approaching different paths. It’s all with the same vision of democratic development. Every country has something different and we should learn from them and do better for our democratic development.
- With the constant improvement on democratic practices and systems as well as the enhancement of transparency, human dignity, inclusion, responsive grievance redressal, and decentralization of power democratic development will be visualized.
- Every citizen should have the spirit and mindset to strengthen democracy. Democracy has a motto that tells democracy is of the people, by the people, for the people.
India has also seen a vision to develop democracy with its innovative technology-based digital solutions.
- India is not in the favor of something that impacts negatively the democracy of India. We would like to share our experience, emerging technologies, and innovation for the betterment of democracy.
We need to construct and shape the norms for every part of the world that should be focused on the conservancy, empowerment, and democratic development. Nothing should harm or stop the democratic development through any social media, digital technologies, or cryptocurrency-type things.
Bitcoin has been witnessed as a harmful resource that can impact the youth of India because they are seen as the resource to become rich faster. Therefore, the government is planning to bring legislation for the proper operation and regulation of cryptocurrencies in India.
It’s a brief story about the virtual summit. We have tried to give the fundamental details of what was discussed at the summit. Every country will plan and work to discover and form new rules for democratic development. You can check another news story for details.