Facebook as of recently obtained shares in Reliance, making it the greatest minority shareholder in the Indian organization. Facebook’s daughter company, WhatsApp also signed a commercial deal with Reliance Jio over its online endeavor JioMart. JioMart has now connected small grocery(Kirana) shops on a large scale and now the company has also started ordering on small scale and you can order online through WhatsApp.
Right now retailers are targeting suburban Mumbai areas which are Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Kalyan and the company says that JioMart will soon start supplying to other corners of the countries.
You can order from JioMart with these steps.
- You have to save the number and send ‘Hi’ message on this official business WhatsApp number of Jiomart: 88500 08000
- The company will send you the link on your WhatsApp, the link will remain valid for 30 minutes if you didn’t get the link for the first time so you can again send send ‘Hi’ on the same number.
- When the user clicks on the link, the user redirects JioMart’s page.
- The page will be asked about your mobile number, area, locality, the rest of the address, and the full name of the person ordering. After that, the user will be redirected to the product catalog page.
- After selecting the products, JioMart will share product lists with local grocery(Kirana) shops on WhatsApp. When the products are ready to dispatch customers will get a message with store details.
- Right now feature is in the newborn stage, so the customer has to go to the on the grocery(Kirana) shop, Whose address was in the message by JioMart and pick up the goods, the payment option is limited right now cash accepted only.
He is an IT engineer and a tech geek having 13+ years of writing experience in the technology field. He is passionate about upcoming technology and loves to write on the technology niche.