The Driving License is an important document that one has to carry. It needs to be renewed after the validity. Now you don’t need to visit the RTO office. Everything can be managed by accessing an online portal developed by the Government of India. You can update any information about the driving license.
Do you want a new Driving License for yourself?
It’s a quick guide to instruct you through the online portal of driving license renewal or the original one.
If you are new to driving, qualify for the driving test and access the learning driving license. It comes with validity. Once it’s over apply for the new driving license.
Learning Driving License through Online Portal
Access Parivahan Department official portal website.
- Visit to the https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan//en/
- Then access the tab ‘Online Services’ and select the option from the given services > click on Driving License Related Services.
- Select the location of the state, the city from the appeared dropdown.
- As you are new to driving apply for a ‘Learner License’.
- You have two ways to receive a Driving License:
- With eKYC or without eKYC
- If you are opting for using the KYC method then you will need an Adhar Card in this scenario you will get relief to appear before the RTO officer and if you are not following the KYC method it is mandatory to visit the RTO office that will lengthen the process for few days.
Learning Driving License through Adhar verification
For Driving License Adhar verification you need Aadhar ID> an OTP will send to your phone. Proceed with the action required.
You’ll be redirected to the new page interface, the form needs to fill with mandatory details.
Vehicle details, also check other scenarios that happened with you in past as cancellation or suspension > Submit.
Pay charges and complete the process by booking the slot. Soon, you can access or download the driving license.
The details should not support any false events.