Interested in the bidding and allotment process of Paytm. Here we are guiding you to check the status of your Paytm application process. To do that you have to log in to BSE or go to the website of the registrar’s.
On 13 Nov. GMP Paytm price is RS.30, on Friday 12Nov the GMP price was 18. The allotment process is scheduled for 15Nov Monday and that’s why it is advised to check the application status for public issues worth ₹18,300 crores.
How to check Paytm IPO allotment application status?
- bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx search on the web.
- Select Paytm IPO.
- Type your Paytm IPO application number.
- Paytm PAN Card Details.
- Verification action done by clicking on “I am not a robot”.
- Submit to confirm all the things.
Paytm IPO allotment status application will display on the screen. The Paytm listing will be displayed on 18 November.
- There is a portion of shares kept aside for retail investors but has gone out-of-zone in a while. .
- The sheer value of Paytm retail price will be comparatively greater than Nykaa, Zomato IPOs.
- 24% of shares were purchased by wealthy people, companies, or other investors who do not belong to any institution.
- Paytm IPO has witnessed the surplus demand during the final offering phase day. Mutual funds, qualified institutional buyers (QIBs), domestic institutional investors were interested to bid for the Paytm IPO shares.