The process of checking PF account balance is quite simple. The good thing is that you have four options to do this work.
Assuming you need to check your PF balance, you can accomplish this work sitting at home. In these 4 ways, you can check the PF account balance. Among all these small techniques, you can check your PF balance.
There are four different ways to check FIEF balance.
- Through EPFO website.
- via SMS.
- via missed call.
- Through UMANG App.
First of all let’s know how to check balance through EPFO website:
- Log on to the EPFO website. in Click on E-Passbook.
On tapping on e-passbook, another page will come to gov.in.
- You should to present your User Name (UAN Number), Password, and Captcha.
- Subsequent to filling every one of the subtleties, you will go to another page and here you should choose the part ID.
- Here you will receive your EPF balance on your e-passbook.
By means of SMS:
- You can check PF account balance through SMS yet for this your UAN number ought to be enlisted with EPFO.
- from the enlisted portable number SMS to 7738299899 by composing EPFOHO UAN
- In the event that you need the subtleties identified with the equilibrium in some other language including Hindi, then, at that point you should compose a three-letter code of the language. For Hindi, the message should be composed by composing EPFOHO UAN HIN.
Through missed call:
- You should settle on a missed decision on 011-22901406 from the register number which is connected with the PF account.
- Immediately after making a missed call, you will receive a message on your registration number in which PF balance information will be received.
- Check your EPF balance in UMANG App like this:
Umang App Download on your phone into Play Store.
- Register your mobile number and log in into the app.
- Go to the menu read in the top left corner and move to ‘Service Directory’.
- Click here by searching for the EPFO option.
- After going to View Passbook here, check the balance through your UAN number and OTP.