As indicated by the new standard, the PF record of each record holder ought to be connected with Aadhaar. It will be the obligation of the business to request that its representatives get their PF checked with Aadhaar.
Connection PF With Aadhar: According to the new guidelines of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), presently it will be obligatory for you to interface Aadhaar with Universal Account Number (UAN) of your EPF. Without Aadhar connect, there might be inconvenience in getting the PF shares gotten by the organization. Subsequently, workers will see just their own offer in their PF account.
EPFO has taken this critical choice by making changes in area 142 of Social Security Code 2020 in its new standards. Under this code, electronic challan cum return for example ECR won’t be filled for the record holders whose record won’t be connected with Aadhaar.
The standard has happened from June 1
EPFO has executed this new guideline from June 1 and warning has likewise been given for the businesses in such manner. The business will be answerable for this work to request that its representatives get their PF confirmed with Aadhaar. The business has been informed that after June 1, if any record isn’t connected with Aadhaar or UAN has not been confirmed with Aadhaar, then, at that point electronic challan and return (ECR) won’t be filled. Manager’s commitment in PF record can likewise be halted.
Method to link EPF account with Aadhaar
- PF account holders can link their accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the official website of EPFO. this is the way
- Visit the EPFO website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Login to your account using UAN and Password.
- In the “Manage” section, click on the KYC option.
- The page that opens where you can see several documents to be linked with your EPF account.
- Select the Aadhar option and click on Service by typing your Aadhar number and your name on the Aadhar card.
- The information provided by you will be secure, your Aadhaar will be verified with the data of UIDAI.
When your KYC records are right, your Aadhaar will be connected with your EPF record and you will get “Check” written before your Aadhaar subtleties.