If you have not linked Aadhaar with EPF account yet, then do this work immediately. Aadhaar can be connected with EPF account both on the offline and online.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has broadened the cutoff time for connecting PF record and Universal Account Number (UAN) with Aadhaar number by 90 days (June 1 to September 1, 2021), giving a major help to EPF account holders. Is. It is worth noting that earlier EPFO had fixed June 1 as the deadline for Aadhaar-UAN linking.
If you have not linked Aadhaar with EPF account yet, then do this work immediately.
Process of link EPF account with Aadhaar
PF account holders can connect their record with Aadhaar by visiting the authority site of EPFO. this is the way
- Visit the EPFO website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/.
- Login to your record utilizing UAN and Password.
- In the “Manage” section, click on the KYC option.
- The page that opens where you can see several documents to be linked with your EPF account.
- Select the Aadhar option and click on Service by typing your Aadhar number and your name on Aadhar card
- The information provided by you will be secure, your Aadhaar will be verified with the data of UIDAI.
- Once your KYC documents are correct, your Aadhaar will be linked to your EPF account and you will get “Verify” written in front of your Aadhaar details.
Offline process to link Aadhaar with EPF account
Aadhaar can also be linked offline with EPF account. For this you have to go to EPFO office.
Fill the “Aadhaar Seeding Application” form by visiting the EPFO office.
Enter your UAN and Aadhaar in the form with all the details.
Attach self attested copies of your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar along with the form.
Submit it to the executive at any field office of EPFO or Common Service Center (CSC) outlet.
After proper verification, your Aadhaar will be linked to your EPF account.
You will get this information through a message which will come on your registered mobile number.